The Joint Conference with Allied Korea Finance Associations (KFAs)
On May 25-26, 2018, the following KAFA members presented their papers at the 2018 Joint Korea Finance Conference in Cheon-An, Korea:
- Kim, Young Sang, Real activity management in the presence of labor unions: An empirical study using firm level union data
- Kim, Jae Yung Where have all the public companies gone?
- Choi, Daewoung, Another movie of being a good corporate citizen: Evidence from securities class action lawsuits
- Pyo, Unyong, CEO compensation and employee wages
- Choi, Jaewon, Anomalies and market (dis)integration
- Han, Seung-Oh, What does the prevalence of zero returns tell us? Evidence from U.S. treasury securities
The Joint Conference with the Korea Institute of Finance (KIF)
The annual joint conference was held on May 30, 2018 at the Korea Federation of Banks building in Seoul under the title of Household Debt and Economic Policies. KAEA and two KAFA members presented papers. The following KAFA members presented their work:
- Bae, Kee-Hong, Does competition affect ratings quality?
- Kim, Hugh H., Economic policy uncertainty and bank liquidity creation
Submit Your Good News
Due to the limited information, not all the activities are listed. Please send your good news (e.g., new publications, promotion, new job, etc.) to KAFA (email@example.com).